4.28.2009

Wedding Photographer?





What do you get when you take a seasoned architectural photographer out of his element and place him in the world of wedding photography?  I'm not quite sure, but everything turned out amazing!  I've been trying on my photography hat in different arenas lately.  Professional wedding photographer is the latest.

Last week I had the opportunity of creating some great images on a very special day for Anne-Marie and Ryan.  They were both incredibly easy and fun to work for and they gave me free reign to shoot in any way I wanted.  When does that ever happen?  

Thankfully, more and more wedding photography is steering away from the stiff, contrived and overly composed.  It's becoming much more documentary and editorial in feel.  Something I truly appreciate.  The way I see it, why not shoot a wedding this way?  After all, it's a day of celebration and should be documented as such.

So, anyone need a wedding photographer?

  


1 comment:

  1. Nice looking images! I'd say they got more than they bargained for. These are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete